Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween Spirit

Halloween seems like it's been losing its magic as I've gotten older. I have had zero trick-or-treaters since my second year in college (except for my nieces and nephews ONCE when I lived in Arkansas). There are less people going around in costumes, and even though technology has gotten better, most of the costumes suck. It used to be my favorite holiday. Now it's been replaced by Christmas.

I did a show tonight in Hollywood and I found all the people in costumes parading down Hollywood Boulevard. The sad part was that most of the people were dressed like prostitutes or Darth Vader.

At the end of Peter Pan (the play), the audience has to clap and say "I do believe" to revive Tinker Bell so she doesn't die. I've tried doing that for Halloween, but it hasn't worked yet.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home