Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Back in the Saddle

I took about a month and a half off from my kung fu class because I was so busy with plays and the short film and the commercial and blah blah blah. I came back for the first time last week, and my muscles weren't too achy since I did practice my sets during "warm up" time before my last play (in leather pants).

Tonight kicked my ass. We worked athletically for an hour and fifteen minutes with a short water break. Then we did some work with a weapon. It was fun, but I felt like I swallowed a hummingbird because my heart was beating so fast.

I think I lost enough water weight tonight that I won't have to worry about fitting my tight pants after Thanksgiving.

For an ass-kicking kung fu class in Los Angeles, check out www.harmoniousfist.com.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home