Thursday, December 22, 2005

No Casting

Every day (at least twice a day) I go online and do electronic submissions to casting notices. I'm on three different casting service websites, and I see what they know on craigslist. I've gotten a little choosier with my time so I'll only submit for the student projects or no-pay independent films if they really interest me. Most of what I submit for is paid work.

I was really busting my rump to get some paid work before Christmas so I'd have a nice check roll in for the new year, but the casting notices have dwindled. I guess folks are already on vacation. It's a little frustrating because I want to book some work so I can go out and blow some money on red cowboy boots, but the people who can give me a job are already lounging around at home in their pajamas.

Ugh.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home