Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sorority Grrl

Today was our last day of filming for the sorority/CIA recruit film. It was a really fun project, but I had an audition in the middle of the day so I missed the scene where I would've worn my leather pants.

Anyway, we started off the morning playing sorority games to get to know each other better. We even had sorority songs to sing later in the day. This was the day when we REALLY got to know each other. We made poison muffins together, danced to non-existent Shania Twain music that they'll pump in later, ate a tub of cream puffs. I had a lot of fun with these chicks, and I felt like I was in a real sorority by the end of the day.

We shot in a frat house since none of the sororities would have us. Let me just say that it was the cleanest frat house I'd ever seen. True, all the other frat houses were in movies. But it was spic and shine AND the boys were very courteous and respectful of our filming. Good guys.

If you ever get the chance to be in a sorority for a couple days, you should try it. (But I've heard that the long-term members can be kind of cut-throat.)

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home