Thursday, February 02, 2006

Groundhog Day

I awoke yesterday to car problems. I'm still having them today, only not as major. If it weren't for Andrew Moore, I'd lose my mind. He's been handling all the car stuff while I've been working and trying to get some paid actor work.

What's really funny is my ability to bounce back from problems. I'm still kickin' it, still getting auditions, still surviving and finding joy in life. I took the Metro to work this morning, and it was amazing. Sure, I walked for about 45 minutes and my legs may hurt later, but I got so much fresh air and I was able to appreciate this city from a new perspective. I had fun in my travels.

I would like to wake up tomorrow and have everything turn out all right. Heck, I'd be happy if my car problems were over this afternoon!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home