Saturday, March 11, 2006

Wheel

Things have been really nutty around me recently. February seemed like it was filled with bad news, and my blogging was overshadowed with doom and tragedy. What a downer.

Everything turns around for the better. I have good news to share now. I'm having lots of fun in my pole class, and I lost an inch and a half in my lower abs over the past three weeks. I've learned my third spin on the pole, and I do really well with it (especially considering it's the hardest spin in the routine). Felicity is growing and picking up where Holly left off -- taking Piper's collar off, trying to steal pasta off my dinner plate, romping with Andrew on the floor. My mom is getting remarried to a guy that suits her better than my dad. I'm flying back to Hot Springs next month where I'll get to hang out with my small sister. I'm back in communication with two long-term friends that I haven't seen in years. I booked a day on a film and they're giving me my last SAG voucher. And I may just get a bonus at work this month. Life is great right now!

I'm reminded of the lyrics of a song by the great John Mayer when I run into bad stuff like I did in February:

And if you never stop when you wave goodbye
You just might find if you give it time you will wave hello again
You just might wave hello again

And that's the way this wheel keeps working now
That's the way this wheel keeps working now

You can't love too much one part of it
You can't love too much one part of it

I believe that my life's gonna see
The love I give returned to me

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home