Friday, April 07, 2006

Speaking of Poop . . .

(I need to book a job or get some auditions fast because the only thing I can blog about is my day-to-day life right now.)

I used to eat pepperoni & mushroom thin crust pizza all the time. I made spaghetti sauce with mushrooms that helped us survive the poverty of college life. Heck, I love this book when I was a kid about mushrooms growing when it rains. What happened?

I had some Trader Joe's marsala sauce on some chicken last night. I haven't been able to have mushrooms for at least a year, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Well, this morning it gave me a shot. Okay, not a shot. Replace the vowel and figure it out. I felt like I was going to faint and barf (in that order). I would've done ANYTHING to not come to work but just sleep and use my own toilet at home. Once I was all shot out, I felt fine. No more 'shrooms in my system.

Is this payback for kicking all those mushrooms when I was a kid? I used to love watching them explode when I'd kick them. I guess they're exacting their revenge on me now.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home