Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A Drink in the Desert

After my weekend whining, I finally have an audition! It's not for an agent, but it is for a paid industrial. I'll put on my best "young mom" outfit and hit the casting studio in Santa Monica on Thursday. Even if they don't cast me, they at least want to see me. Perhaps my dry spell is coming to an end.

And on the opposite end of the spectrum, I've lost nine pounds on this diet so far. Today is Day 14. I think most of it is water because I'm always dashing for the john. I have three more pounds before I contact them for my "re-feeding" diet so I can eat cheesecake and hot dogs from The Stand and apple "punk tarts" from Fred 62 without stretching my pants.

Following the sand & surf motif of this post, the person who loses the most weight between our last weigh-in (about a month ago) and Monday for this infomercial gets a free trip to South Beach. I think I actually stand a chance.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home