Friday, June 02, 2006

Negligent Nellie

Yep, that's me. I've been so self-involved that I haven't posted anything about myself on my blog for people to read about me since Tuesday!

I had my audition for that industrial yesterday. Good times. I had to look like a young mom, and since I lost eleven pounds I don't have all the padding a young mom might. Solution: I wore a jacket and loose pants so I looked like I had a little more weight on me. I think I did fine with the first part of the audition, but I don't know that I gave them what they wanted on the second part. Who ever knows. At least I have something for my audition statistic.

I "graduate" from the Flirty Girls infomercial program on Sunday. If you're local, you can come see 28 girls do chair and pole dances between 2PM and 4 PM. That will be fun, except I have to wear pink and I don't look good in pink.

I've been working on a new skill but it's been far too involved for me to post in this post. Don't worry - you'll see more about my secret other life (and have a chance to support it) soon.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home