Monday, August 14, 2006

Comfort

I am a firm believer in comfort food. Sure, Los Angeles has a ton of fancy and expensive restaurants with sushi and flushi and tushi and who knows what else, but I grew up eating meat and potatoes. I'd rather go someplace that feels like home.

Sunday we had lunch at Hooters in Hollywood. I love Hooters. The food is great, and the decor reminds me of my dad's house. There's warm lighting, polished wood tables, crooked pictures on the wall and sports going all over the place. The food is great and it's simple. I could eat at Hooters every day.

And speaking of comfort, I had my BFF with me. He's a great Hooters companion. Today is our wedding anniversary. We've been married since I was seventeen. It's nice to travel through life with a buddy.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home