Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Monday Night Jackass

I did background on a movie called Street Dreams Monday night & Tuesday morning. It didn't pay a whole lot, but it's always rewarding to pay bills with actor money.

I didn't really do my homework before I went. I knew it had one of the jackasses from Jackass: The Movie, but I didn't know which jackass. I also knew it had some skaters, but I'm not keeping up with skaters these days so I really don't know the names of the people involved.

The jackass (and mind you, I'm only referring to them as jackasses because their show was "Jackass") was Ryan Dunn. If I'm not mistaken, he's the one who put the Matchbox car up his ass for an x-ray. In the club scene I participated in, he walked around with a rubber dong hanging out of his pants. Very nice guy. The rubber dong was a bit distracting.

Anyway, the lesson I learned was ALWAYS BRING A BLANKET. I was waiting outside in this little butterfly tank top and it gets really cold at night in Los Angeles. This is twice I almost froze my ass off because I didn't bring a blanket.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home