Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Music Review - "Waiting on the World to Change"

I figure I should expand on my Continuum posting. I'll give you a short song-by-song review of John Mayer's new album. I hope all twelve of you go out and buy it. He's an awesome musician and deserves lots of support.

We'll start with the first song on the album, "Waiting on the World to Change." This single was released to radio about two months ago. I downloaded it from iTunes a month ago and have been grooving on it since. It's a good radio release - a catchy little tune. The coolest part is the lyrics. He tackles how we complain and judge but we don't do anything to actually change conditions. One can draw from this that if we all took a little responsibility then conditions would actually improve. It's a nice little lesson for all of us wrapped up in a cute, friendly little song.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home