Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sexy Game Show Hostess

I had my callback for the role of orgy hostess. I stopped at a store on my way to the audition to pick up a top that better accentuated my hiked-up boobies. I had Andrew dig through the trunk to see if I still had the sides (and I did). If I had all my ducks in a row, I would've pulled out the sides the day before and learned the lines and the cues. Oh well.

They told me they really liked what I did before so I just did that again. They asked me to do it once more but 5% more than what I was doing. Done. The director said I was like a sexy game show hostess but she liked it. She bought what I was selling since I wasn't doing anything untrue to the character. She believed I was an orgy hostess. Wow!

I don't know if or when I'll hear back from them. The writer/producer and the director were very nice ladies, and their auditions are very efficient yet pleasant. I think they were seeing at least one more girl for the role. At least they bought the act.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home