Thursday, September 07, 2006

Crunching Numb3rs

Looks like John will have to wait a day before I review more songs from the album whose link was ripped away from my clutching hands.

I worked on "NUMB3RS" today. They invited me back for tomorrow. I'm embarassed to admit that I haven't watched a complete episode yet. Eek! I didn't have a chance between the casting call and shooting to watch it. Oh well.

They are so well organized with the extras. There wasn't much sitting-around time. Our call time was 10:00 AM. At 10:20 AM they were explaining how they work on this show. Before 11 AM they took the first group of background to set. They returned for about 15 minutes, then they took all of us from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM. We had about forty-five minutes for snacks and the bathroom, and we were back in to wrap up by 3:52 PM. They had another set of extras ready to shoot a scene right after dinner at 5 PM. They don't call everyone to show up at the same time no matter what scene they're doing. I really appreciate how much they respected our time.

I'll have to find out the episode number tomorrow. I'll give more details on where to look for me when I know more.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home