Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

As of yesterday, I've been blogging for a year. I've ranted about traffic, auditions, and weight loss. I've bragged about jobs and pole dancing. I've revealed the secrets of bikini waxes and infomercials. It's been a full year.

It feels like my weekend was almost that full. I tried out a new day spa & sports club, started writing a novel, got some of my life in order and went to a Peter Frampton concert. Oh, and I had an audition that I felt went terrible (so chances are that I'll book it). I have so much to say and so little time to say it.

Today I'll talk about Frampton. I won free tickets to the show. I didn't really listen to Frampton when I was a kid but I knew a couple of his songs. I was pleasantly surprised by the show. He seemed so happy to be performing, which is something I need to have when I play guitar or belly dance. (I'm good at making faces while I pole dance.) He had so much energy I thought he was going to explode. He's a very skilled guitar player. He did a version of "Black Hole Sun" where he used the talky-tube that runs through the guitar for the last verse. Very cool stuff. He really knew how to work his instrument. We stayed until the pot smoke chased us out. I'd be willing to see him again in a more ventilated arena.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home