Friday, October 20, 2006

Time Is NOT on My Side

I am behind on my word count for my novel. Seriously behind. I've barely broken 25,000 words. This is week three. I'm experiencing everything he describes in No Plot No Problem. I'm taking off from work early to email myself more novel. My home computer is tricky at best. I have a weekend full of commitments. I don't know how in the hell I'm going to get this thing done. This is the one month full of birthday parties, friends in shows, short film gigs and auditions. And I still look a bit like a teenage boy from all the time in front of the computer.

I'm going to join the theatre company. I got in. They seem to be more established than the other three I dealt with. I have a three month trial, and then I can re-evaluate and see if it fits with my career goals then. They get to re-evaluate me at that point as well. It's $40 a month for the first three months, $30 a month thereafter. I can bring in plays I want to put up (like Andrew Moore plays) and see if I can get them on the main stage. I have to volunteer four hours a month and help with shows. Cool. I'll post more about my experiences with that when I start having experiences.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home