Friday, November 17, 2006

Fast Times

So I almost have my little move I talked about last week down. I just have to work on the timing. At least I know how to do it right. And I can do it without hurting my shoulder. My teacher is incredible. I can't imagine how many injuries I would have without her guidance.

I haven't worked on my belly dance routine all week. Shame! I'll work on it tonight so I know a little more of what I'm doing in class tomorrow when we rehearse. I think for the four- or eight-count solo bit in the middle that I'll just do belly rolls. We have two more classes before the big show. Aaahh!

My last two tricks in "Hanky Panky" will be jumping on the pole then landing on the ground in the splits and a spin where one leg rests on my arm and the other leg below that arm. It looks really cool. We'll have to see where they fit since it's a choreographed free-for-all at the end of the song.

I may be doing a flapper pole number. I'm excited about that. Of course, I'll have to learn the whole routine within two weeks. Aaahh! This is exciting!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home