Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Magical Serum

When I was in high school, I didn't have breakouts. When I was in college, I rarely had breakouts. When I entered the real world of working under fluorescent lighting, I started having regular breakouts. I've taken all sorts of vitamins, gotten more sun, consumed more water and less sugar. I've significantly increased my vegetable intake and become more active. So I'm still surprised when I break out since I'm doing all these great things to help my body.

My waxer recommended I try the special acne facial cleanser and moisturizer from Epicurean. She's been touting this stuff during my past few visits, so this time I bought some. Why not? I've been washing my face with the cleanser morning and night and alternating the moisturizer with some other organic moisturizer. The result: less breakouts and breakouts that heal faster. Wow. This stuff really works. Look for it on Ebay or ask your aesthetician if you have strange breakouts like I did.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home