Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Festivus Miracle #16: This [Insert Product Name] Is for You

I booked a commercial that shot last Tuesday. Sure, I was just in the background but you will see me in the national commercial when it airs. It's for a major beer brand (think party beer that's pretty inexpensive).

I was surprised to book something the week of Christmas. There weren't many casting notices put out last week. This was one I submitted for the week before. I didn't make much money, but I will be paid (which I still haven't gotten paid for that night on the skater film in July).

It may be a Super Bowl commercial. I'm not sure. It's a courtroom scene, and I'm behind the defendant who looks like a mafia guy. I'm wearing some crazy old dress and a fuzzy green sweater. You'll see the fuzzy green sweater in the commercial. You may not see my face at all, but you will see that fuzzy green sweater.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home