Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Festivus Miracle #17A: I Spy a Zombie


PamforDrew
Originally uploaded by scrapsflippy.
Last year we were broke at Christmas time so we took on a bunch of activities to keep us entertained. This year we did our presents about a week or two before the holiday so we needed something to do on Christmas day (besides eat). Andrew had the great idea that we draw something for one another.

Andrew Moore is really intimidating when it comes to drawing. He's Mr. Cartoon. How can I compete with that? So I had to find some divine inspiration in the house. What I lack in technique I could make up for in content.

That's when I saw Piper sleeping on the couch with her lower lids sagging. She looked like a zombie, and the perfect inspiration for my Christmas drawing for Andrew.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home