Thursday, December 28, 2006

Festivus Miracle #18: Andrew Moore Rocks! or Frederick's Has a Sale!

I'm still milking these pole pics for all I can. I promised plenty of 'em for Festivus, and I'm delivering on that promise.

Andrew Moore was called to the show. The producer liked the writing sample he provided and he met with him yesterday. He wants a spec treatment. If he gets this writing gig, that will be cash for us. Huzzah! At the very least, the producer likes his writing style so this could breed future work.

We're done with Christmas. We had our shopping and gift-giving completed the week before Christmas. But Andrew Moore, going above and beyond the call of duty, let me go to Frederick's after Christmas sale. I needed to exchange a bra strap, but I wanted to see if I could find something awesome and cheap at the sale. I dug through the clearance bra bins only to find sizes too small or too big. I didn't look at any sale panties. They were fresh out of my size on the regular racks on a bra I REALLY wanted. Their Santa suits were on sale but I already have one. I found a red merrywidow on sale for $30 (down from $60) and a blue cami and short set on sale for $9.50 (down from $19). Andrew Moore, supportive as ever, said, "Yes, girl, get these things. Throw in a pair of stockings. You should be encouraged and rewarded for having such good taste." So this makes this year my most prosperous lingerie year ever. Thanks to Andrew Moore.

May the Festivus miracles continue!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home