Friday, January 05, 2007

Return of the Affaire

Andrew Moore has joined my theatre company. He handed in Torrid Affaire as a writing sample, and the artistic producing director announced at Wednesday night's meeting that the theatre co. will put it up this season. Wow!

Andrew Moore will put together a cast for a reading, present it, tighten it up, and then it makes it onto the calendar. He won't be directing but he is insisting on me reprising Melanie, which is great because he wrote the role for me. (That's his only condition for putting up this piece at this theatre company.) This is really exciting. It will be strange having another director handle me in the piece. Maybe I can even learn a little blues guitar so I can do a little solo during the piece. Hmmmm . . . .

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home