Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Winter Shirts . . . Finally!

Our winter shirts came in yesterday. I was getting a little concerned because I got an email notice a week ago that they were being sent via priority mail. But they made it. Andrew and I tried on our shirts, and Felicity was so excited about the winter shirt that she began to lick me and the shirt.

To celebrate, I spent about 20 minutes pole dancing in the living room. It's been a while since I just put on music and danced at home. I actually worked up a little sweat. That was the warmest I've been in a week. I reviewed my old tricks and worked on a couple new ones, including one I saw on YouTube.

Now I have to keep my sanity while I wait for my tickets. I leave in two weeks, and I'm expecting concert tickets for two shows. Yikes!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home