Friday, February 09, 2007

One More in the Arsenal

I've been working on perfecting new tricks. This year I decided I wanted to get ten new tricks down. Last month I learned the spinning checkmark (easy) and I worked on the crunch, monkey and barbershop pole. The only one I feel confident performing of those three is the crunch. It looks pretty cool, especially on a spinning pole. I'm still working on the others. At least I've made some pole progress on a goal for the year.

Right now in the master class, we're learning music video choreography and incorporating the pole where we can. It's fun but very challenging, especially when you're a white woman and you don't usually move like that. I like that I'm working on another style because it will give me more potential moves to use when I need them.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home