Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Best Job Interview Ever

Yesterday I auditioned for a pilot for a lingerie makeover show. The idea is that they take a deserving person who needs a confidence boost and give them lingerie for three occasions - day-to-day, sexy and super sexy or special occasion. This is an idea I can really get behind. With the work I do in stripper parties and the experience I had with the infomercial, I know that giving someone confidence makes them sexy. I also know that when you feel good about yourself, it shows.

I was called in to audition for the role of the host. This means I would talk with the women, and it means I would have my own segment to model some lingerie from the sponsor. Of course, I had to audition in my bra and panties so they could see what I had to offer. I spent a lot of time hunting for a matching bra and panties. Most of what I have doesn't match, has a thong bottom or is sheer. Andrew picked out this blue Triple X bra and matching boy shorts from Frederick's, and there's a little sheer blue thong beneath with a lime green butterfly at the top of my crack and cute little blue bpws on the front. I was dressed for success.

I expected there to be tall, willowy blondes who were taller than me and had fake boobs hanging around. Nope. They were just regular girls like me! I spent some time chatting with the girl who was scheduled after me and she was a real person who wasn't a Hollywood puke! When I was called in, the male director was there with a male session director. They were older than me but not creepy at all. They talked to me like I was a person, taped me reading the sides, then had me go into a makeshift dressing room to change. I stripped down to my drawers, came out and we just talked before they taped me some more. Again, not creepy! Last time I auditioned in my underwear the guy was creepy. They sent me to get dressed, asked me a few more questions and thanked me for coming.

I would love to get this gig. Even if I don't, it was a fantastic experience. I was flattered that they thought I had the look of someone who could model lingerie. I was also pleased that they were professional and respectful. I'd gladly drop my pants for them again.

Labels: , , ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home