Friday, March 30, 2007

Pamela Moore - New & Improved Blogging Speed!

Blogging has been challenging for me over the past year and a half. You see, I have an antique iMac at home and I cannot yet afford a new Mac laptop. My little iMac hasn't made it possible to put links and photos on my blogs. I love the computer, but it's about ten years old now and struggles to keep up with the DSL speed we have available at home.

I have done much of my blogging and editing at work. I would take the first fifteen to thirty minutes of every day to update the ol' blogs, or I'd take time out in the middle of the day. The only problems there would be people coming into my office to talk to me during my scheduled blogging time, and I'd have to take time off my time card to do it. I don't know about you, but I go to work to work. I don't want to spend too much time in the office when I'm not making money.

We had a computer with a crashed hard drive. This was a computer I got as my office computer in 2002. It's been sitting in my office for over six months with a crashed hard drive. I told my boss I was taking it home on Wednesday. He bought a new hard drive for me since I'll be using the computer for some work while I'm at home. I only had to pay for a monitor and mouse. This means we can blog with photos, edit video and finally burn and post the John Mayer bootlegs. Huzzah!

Labels: ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home