Monday, April 02, 2007

Lovelies

I did my second tissu class this evening. The first one was a total butt kicker. The second class was a bit easier but still very challenging. I think I have more flexibility than strength, so it's still a major workout.

I started out climbing and I did a candy cane (the thing I almost threw up doing last time). I later did the splits, and I topped off the evening by going upside-down. w00+!

I'm tired but I feel good. I look forward to the next class. I know that it will get easier as I get stronger. I remember back when I couldn't do an easy spin in pole class. I'm sure I'll have the skills necessary under my belt for the show in the fall. I plan to return to tissu class as soon as I have a rehearsal schedule for an upcoming Write Act show.

Don't I look awesome?

Labels: ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home