Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I Have Fans . . . Now What?

Okay, I spent the weekend making these awesome feather fans. My character shoes should arrive tomorrow. I don't have an immediate necessity to learn a fan dance for a project, but I'm more interested in learning a fan dance than I am cleaning off my coffee table.

Of course, I haven't seen anyone other than Jo Boobs advertise fan dance classes, and she's in New York. This means I have to teach myself from what is in the e-book and whatever I can find on YouTube. Once I get a few moves down, I may have to rent a dance studio with mirrors so I can see what I'm doing. I can then set up our video camera and tweak the performance based on what I see.

What next? Juggling? Fire dancing? Yo-yo tricks?

Labels: ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home