Saturday, May 26, 2007

I'm Still an Actor . . . Really

I've been so busy with dance stuff that I haven't been hitting the acting scene as hard for a few months. I realized that I probably needed to get busy in that area when I went to the infomercial audition on Wednesday and I didn't have a headshot and resume in the trunk. Oops. I think I have about ten left at my house so I need to order more.

But not everyone has forgotten I'm an actor. I've been asked to do this short play in about a month for two nights of the Write Act Rep fundraiser. It's a cute play, and it's an original written by another company member. I got the script yesterday and I'll start learning lines as soon as I hear that the other role is filled.

Now I just need someone to remember that I like to be paid as an actor.

Labels: ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home