Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tonight's the Night!

At long last, performance day has arrived. I was awake at 6:30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. It's like Christmas with less presents and more food. Lots of cash tips are on my belly dance Christmas list.

I feel distracted. I've been working on my dance. We videotaped it during Sunday's rehearsal but one of my zills flew off so I don't know that I'll be posting it. I have to begin my preparations for the evening before I go to work this morning so I'm fully prepared for our photo shoot at 6 PM.

I will post pictures of the official costume now that it's complete. It looks good and it feels good. I'm not afraid of anything popping out when I shimmy. I guess I just need to put my attention on my audience and be sure they have a good time, no matter how noodly my arms may look.

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home