Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Argh! Me Abs!

I don't think it's National Talk Like a Pirate Day, but I'm so sore that I feel like talking like a pirate. I went to Pilates class last night after several weeks off. (It really does get difficult trying to squeeze everything in.) The class was nearly full. She looked around the room and decided everyone could use a challenge so we had a night of advanced Pilates mat work.

I consider myself a good Pilates student because I follow along nicely and know the regular moves. I didn't know the names of most of the stuff we did last night. There was a lot of ab work, a lot of thigh squeezing, and we even worked with weighted resistance poles at the end. I went to class to stretch out my dancing muscles. Not only did I achieve that, I also managed to give my abs such a workout that getting out of bed was almost impossible. But, yes, I'd do it again.

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home