Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bucking Up

I don't usually tell people I'm a writer. I'm an actor who acts like a writer. Sure, I have an awesome blog that's been going strong for nearly two years. I wrote a novel last year in a month, and I wrote two one-acts for a play contest that may never be held. Andrew Moore is the writer in my household, and I like it that way.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to put on my writer hat. I'm a member of this genius society and I get magazines as part of my membership. I expected the articles to be awesome and catch my interest because they're written by geniuses for geniuses. That sounds promising, right? Wrong. I wind up keeping the magazines in my bathroom to serve as catalysts for visits to the loo. (I hope that was subtle and polite enough.) I'm disappointed by the content. Rather than just sit back and complain about the magazine, I'm going to be causative and do something about it. I'm going to write an article for the genius magazine. I just can't decide on the topic -- acting, pole dancing or belly dancing?

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home