Wednesday, September 26, 2007

2007: Year of the Dance

I realized last night that most of my creative juices have been used for dancing this year. It's not a bad thing. It's just been less of an actory year than others.

I have five more weeks of Midsummer if we don't extend. The pole recital is scheduled for December 1 and many of the rehearsals will take place on Thursday nights, so I'll be back in class as soon as the play is over. I'm going to start attending on Sunday nights the first weekend of October and then on Tuesday nights the following week so I can learn the routines. I know one of them but will probably do two more and a burlesque number. Guess I better spend some time working on that.

They changed the link to the Midsummer trailer. Here's the new one.


Labels: ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home