Saturday, September 22, 2007

Another Opening . . .

We opened the show Thursday night. It's an amazing show. After weeks of rehearsals, I find myself still interested in watching through the curtains by my entrances or on the monitors backstage.

My dancers are phenomenal. They take direction easily and have really bonded with one another. I hope they're able to maintain the relationships they've developed once the show is over.

I've done a number of shows with Andrew, and this is the one show where he and I have very little interactions on stage or off stage during the course of the show. Of course, we have twenty-some people in the show and I'm responsible for nine of them. In addition, I'm covered in fairy birdy bits and makeup that rubs off easily so no last minute smooches before either of us goes on.

Labels: , ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home