Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Theatrical Makeup

I like makeup. I really do. I enjoy street makeup and theatrical makeup. I had a great time hitting Frends Beauty Supply in Valley Village for spare eyelashes and other goodies for this show. I don't enjoy the breakouts that come from several consecutive days of wearing theatrical makeup, and I don't enjoy having to scrub with four different compounds to remove the multicolored stuff from my face.

Our makeup artist, Katie, has to help me cover my exposed skin with yellow makeup and black "feather" markings. During dress rehearsals, she did this. Saturday night she wrote "Pam Rulz" on the back of my neck. It was awesome. The great part is that my hair is mostly down so it makes the skin that might be exposed look birdified.

Labels: ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home