Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Meltdown

I've been really busy at work and outside of work. Also, I hurt my right paw doing hours upon hours of data entry. This meant no pole tricks at the show this past weekend. This also might mean no pole tricks at rehearsal tonight. I've been wearing a brace on my wrist at work.

I bought a chocolate cake and boxes of chocolate for my boss's birthday last week since he loves chocolate. Five minutes after I put the sweets in his office, he got off the phone and said his doctor said no more sugar or carbs. Great.

I came to work Monday and my work email was down. Great.

I came in today to discover I had a phone line down. After three hours of troubleshooting, I discovered the problem and slapped a band aid on it. I also realized I forgot to cut a check for a co-worker. Worst of all, my new John Mayer hoodie did not arrive.

It's days like these that make me want to go home and crack open the bottle of champagne in the bottom of my refrigerator just to see how fun the world can become.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home