Saturday, November 03, 2007

The End

This is the last night of my play. It's a great play, it's been fun, the cast is great, but the show was over for me last weekend. I kept forgetting that we had a show at night this week and started making alternate plans. Oops. I'm ready to stop wearing the bird unitard that can't be washed because the dye rinses right out of it (even in a swishy sink of Woolite water). I'm ready to stop stuffing my pores with black pancake makeup.

Most importantly, I'm ready to get on with my career. I didn't submit myself for jobs that might interfere with the show I'm not being paid to do because I felt like they wouldn't know what to do if I wasn't there. I know there are other people in this cast that want the show to continue, but other shows can't happen until this one is gone. This isn't the only awesome theatrical experience to be had. I have a pole show in under a month, the play Andrew is directing opens in four weeks, and we have other shows we want to do. The show has to end, and I'm relieved.

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home