Thursday, November 15, 2007

Good Things

I know my blog postings lately have been a little gloomy. They've also been without pictures. Let me make it up to you.

My pole showcase is December 1st. My first routine in the show is with my teacher and Nurse Janna. Since we have mad skills, Janna and I have been the most regular students in the master class and we've both been teaching assistants for parties and special classes, we get to do a tough routine with the teacher. This is the one with the tricks I was very anxious about. Janna and I are wearing these skimpy little schoolgirl outfits as shown. (There's a black sweater that ties up with the white shirt, but I didn't want to get white dog hair all over it when I was dancing in the living room.)

Anyway, last night I bested the tough trick at the beginning. I watched a couple of pole videos and figured out how to do it. It doesn't even hurt that bad. The later trick I was worried about isn't as hard now since we don't have to spend as much time sitting on the pole. I did the tough trick about five or six times in the living room before I called it quits for the night. Huzzah!

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home