Sunday, December 16, 2007

More From the Show

I have so many photos from the show that I started creating a print-on-demand photo album. Of course, that's when one of my friends emailed me over 700 photos from the show. Eek! I guess I'll do a little revamping since these new photos are incredible.

In the meantime, this is a photo from our finale. We danced with chairs and poles to "Mein Herr" from Cabaret. You can see Nurse Janna by me in the photo. We wore men's oxfords (mine was way too big because I bought it for the show in the smallest size I could find), stretchy black belts (mine was a 2x that Janna got as a spare for $5 that was so big it didn't stretch at all when I tried to use it to secure my shirt), and cute little Aphrodite panties. The show panties were special edition panties, but there's plenty of Aphrodite merch available here.

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home