Saturday, December 01, 2007

Show Day!

Today is the big day. I spent an hour last night washing costume bits and repairing other bits after I watched Andrew's play. I got up early this morning to take Andrew to school, then I started my day's preparation. There was shopping for last minute bits, laundering of machine washable costume pieces, gift purchasing and list making. I have a tech/dress rehearsal at 5 PM. Andrew has to be there at 4 PM to help set up. I don't think I'll have a chance to rest until tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, here is a photo of the first part of the really difficult trick. Once I get my legs around, I squeeze and sit up. We'll see if we can get some actual footage of that to post. (It depends on how the footage turns out and how the other dancers feel about me posting it.)

Labels: ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home