Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What Makes Me Happy

As an inhabitant of this planet, I endure a lot of stress. I have two careers that I'm trying to get off the ground, and I have a day job so I can afford a life while I work on those careers. I just survived a month of carless (yet expensive) transportation hell. I could always use more money. But no matter how bad a day Andrew or I will have, we always come home to two dogs who are happy to see us.

Today is Felicity's second birthday. I have a hard time believing that she's actually two years old today. She was the tiniest dog when we bought her, and she was supposed to be two months old. Of course, she was also supposed to be a dalmatian puppy. I'm sure she has dalmatian blood, but she's no pureblood like Piper.

Some days it's really hard to leave these warm dogs for work.

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home