Thursday, January 24, 2008

Picture Time

One of the producers is putting together new promo for Burlesque-A-Go-Go. She's putting photos of the four featured dancers on the back. Last week she asked us all for action shots. All I have right now are action shots, but none of them quite fit into the layout.

This means we had to fake it. I have a show Monday that recycles the costume you see in the photo. (Most of the parts from this costume were worn in last year's Holiday Shake.) I put on the costume, touched up my makeup, added false eyelashes and we started shooting photos. I did parts of my routine in slow motion so the camera would catch more than blurs. My biggest problem was trying not to look into the lens.

The producer loved the pictures. I'll post the final choice once she has the editing done. Go ghetto photography!

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home