Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sold!

I want to clear out my house and make some money. My closet is full and some of the things I never wear. I also have a house full of knick knacks. I love buying and looking at knick knacks, but I really hate dusting. This means I'm not really a knick knack person.

Andrew and I have tried to sell a couple things on eBay before but we had no luck. Maybe we were asking too much. Whatever. I listed a dress and a Hummel figurine last night. The Hummel sold at my "Buy It Now" price within three hours of listing. Maybe it sold because of the lower price. Maybe it sold because I gave a little story in the description about where I got it and why I don't need it any more. Either way, I sold it and I am awesome.

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home