Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Torn

There are times when I make up my mind not to do something and that's the end of it. I may want to do something, but I can choose not to without regret. I found out they were accepting applications for newcomers at the Boston Burlesque Expo about four days before they were due. Andrew and I talked it over and I decided it would cost more money than I really have to spare at the moment to participate. I didn't give it another thought.

Until today. I got an email that they were still accepting applications for performers. If I apply and get in, I'd have to get a plan ticket pretty damn quick. It's a full weekend of awesome workshops and shows. I'd have to have food and lodging money, particularly since the nights will go long and I'll want to crash immediately. I'd love the performance opportunity, but we're still talking travel money. Hmmm.

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home