Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Totally Wicked

As a Christmas gift, Andrew's boss bought us orchestra seats to see Wicked at the Pantages. I'd avoided the show because of all the hype. (I also didn't watch "Friends" or "Twin Peaks" when everyone else was because of all the hype. I saw them later and enjoyed them when the hype died down.)

I loved this show. The music was fantastic, the dancers were great, the costumes were incredible and the performers were amazing. The show started with one of the later flying monkeys doing tricks on corde lisse. That was totally dope. I don't want to give away the story, but I can say it's a lovely expansion on the story created by L. Frank Baum. It's a must-see. Heck, I'm going to try to talk my boss into getting tickets for everyone in the office.

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home