Sunday, April 27, 2008

Stepping into the Unknown

A friend called me a couple weeks ago and asked me if I would be willing to donate a burlesque performance for an AIDS fundraiser tonight. A friend of hers that saw me perform asked if I would. I love performing and I like helping people so I said yes. I've also known a couple people who have passed from AIDS.

I've gotten a couple emails from my friend about the event with details on the schedule and activities planned, but I haven't gotten directly connected up with the person who wanted me to dance. I have the address but don't know the name of the venue. I've also never been to a show there before, so I have no idea how friendly the stage will be on my knees when I do my number.

I guess we'll just see what happens.

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home