Saturday, May 31, 2008

Moment of Truth

I found myself in Samuel French Thursday afternoon. Andrew needed a writing book that they didn't have. I haven't been to Samuel French in a while. (That's a bit of a controversial admission from someone who claims to be an actor.) Nonetheless, I wandered the aisles as he hunted for his book. I didn't touch a single play or acting text or "get an agent now" book. Instead I picked up a book about Fosse's choreography stylings and another book that represented an era of fashion from the Sears catalog. The acting books held no interest for me. Does that mean I should stop putting attention on acting and just run with this dance career?

Of course, the next night I met an agent at a show who enjoys my performances. So much for giving it up, right?

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home