Monday, June 16, 2008

Coccyxer!


I have a pain in my coccyx (tailbone). The challenge for me is to figure out what caused the pain in the first place. I don't care for seeing doctors and being told I need surgery for anything. I didn't have a hard fall in the past week to cause the pain. It could be from sitting at an improper desk at the office for nearly two years. (It's a challenge typing with your knees wrapped around your neck.) It could be from sleeping without proper leg support. It could also be from dancing without proper warm-up and cool-down every time. All I know is that yesterday I couldn't sit comfortably all day and I winced in pain when doing abdominal work in my dance class as my tailbone rocked on the floor.

But with all of my complaints, I haven't taken a single pain killer and I'm dancing tonight and Thursday.

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home