Monday, July 28, 2008

My Sixth John Mayer Concert!

I've had so many cool experiences over the past few days that I really need to play catch-up.

Last night's concert was awesome. It's the first time I didn't take my digital recorder to make a bootleg and I really regretted it. He play "Crossroads" and "Panama." I can't wait to see him in concert again and again. Here's a little clip of "Panama" with the incredible David Ryan Harris singing and JM shirtless, playing the Eddie Van Halen guitar. (It was really backlit and I did this with my cell phone, so keep that in mind.)

video

Brett Dennen opened. He's such a great songwriter. Andrew got him to sign a CD for us after he performed. Dude was just hanging out by the merch booth doing autographs. It was really cool.

I think I'm going to do a photo essay of all of my JM clothing. I got a new hoodie and tank top at the show. Andrew got his first JM hoodie.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home