Monday, August 25, 2008

The Play is Underway


We did the photo shoot for Pin-Up Girls nearly two weeks ago. The way the production calendar works, the graphic artist is supposed to have the promo designed about eight weeks from opening night. We'll have postcards printed in a couple weeks so we can start promoting the thing well before it opens.

The funny thing about all of this is that we had to do a photo shoot before everyone was in the same room to read the script together. There are certain bonds that had to show up in the photograph. I've known one of the actresses for over a year, but the other one just met me a couple months ago and we've only seen each other a few times. We had to fudge the "I know you so incredibly well" part so it would sell in the photo.

I think it turned out alright. My friend Chris Beyond shot these. This is one of the two options for the postcard.

Labels: ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home